AquaSource Collagen Plus
Towards beautiful skin, shining hair and strong nails at any age
Collagen is the main structural component of the lower layer of the skin. As aging occurs, certain chemical and metabolic changes can result in a loss of collagen, resulting in less firmness and the visible signs of aging.
AquaSource Collagen Plus blends high quality collagen with hyaluronic acid, which acts to moisturise from the inside out. AquaSource Algae is added to provide even more nutritional support.
Collagen is a fibrous protein found in skin, bone, tendons and connective tissue. It can be thought of as the ‘glue’ that binds everything together. As aging occurs, certain chemical and metabolic changes can result in a loss of collagen. The result is less firmness and strength to the tissues that collagen supports.
Collagen – Collagen is a major structural protein in the skin. It plays a key role in providing the structural scaffolding for cells, tissues, and organs. AquaSource uses only the highest quality collagen from natural sources.
Hyaluronic Acid – A naturally occurring polysaccharide (carbohydrate) in the human body. It is present in large amounts in the spaces between skin cells, where it provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
AquaSource Algae – From the Upper Klamath Lake – one of the purest and most mineral-rich algae in the world. Our proprietary BioActive Dehydration® process ensures maximum nutritional value.
- Provides natural moisturising elements from inside the skin.
- Helps keep hair and nails strong as natural aging occurs.
- Includes AquaSource Algae, which contains Vitamin B12 & B5, which help reduce fatigue and contribute to maintaining normal cognitive function.
- Convenient capsule makes nutrients more easily assimilable.
Approved EFSA Health claims:
- Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B5 contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the Nervous & Immune systems.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
Contains SOYA (Hyaluronic acid) as an allergen as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Two capsules provide:
Collagen – Hydrolysed 660mg
Aphanizomenon flos- aquae (Klamath Lake Algae) 60mg
Vitamin C 5mg (6%*)
Vitamin B12 0.5mcg (20%*)
Vitamin B5 0.6mg (10%*)
Lithothamnium sp. (Red Algae) 40mg
Hyaluronic Acid (from soya) 40mg
Silicon Dioxide 12mg
Magnesium Stearate 8mg
*% EC NRV: % European Community Nutrient Reference Value
Price: 37.50 GBP / 41.40 EUR Get 30% off