AquaSource Algae Powder
Klamath Lake Algae low temperature dried
Klamath Lake Algae for drinks and to sprinkle on food: take 1 level teaspoon daily (approximately 1 gram).
Low temperature dried see the graph.
Optimal Nutrition from Nature
Many consider blue-green algae from the Upper Klamath Lake to be nature’s most balanced food. Algae are at the base of the food chain. So the body easily recognizes the nutrients in algae as food and they are readily absorbed. It is very nutrient dense, meaning that almost everything in algae is converted by the body into energy.
On a gram for gram basis it is an extremely rich and pure source of key nutrients, comprising over 60% protein. It is high in Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), a valuable antioxidant and also in Vitamin B-12, so it is an excellent food for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. It is fully digestible and highly assimilable and most of all, it is from NATURE, not synthetic.
• One of the most complete and efficient nutrition sources found in nature
• Gram for gram provides a wide range of nutritional components including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, amino acids, fatty acids and neuropeptides
• AquaSource Algae is fresh dried, using BioActive Dehydration®– helping to maintain maximum nutrition content
• Available in convenient Trufil capsule (no binders or fillers) or powder form
• An excellent natural source of Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin B5
• A good natural source of Vitamin E
• An good natural source of Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A)
The powder form is very popular because it can be used in so many ways; mixed in liquid or sprinkled on food.
One half to one gram daily or as desired. Mix with a small amount of liquid and top up with spring water or juice, or sprinkle on food. Do not take more than 4g daily.
50g – 43.70 GBP / 66.45 EUR Get 30% off