AquaSource Algae Capsules (the AquaSource best-seller).
AquaSource Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae
Superior quality fresh Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae (not frozen), low temperature dried.
Many consider blue-green algae from the Upper Klamath Lake to be nature’s most balanced food. Algae are at the base of the food chain. So the body easily recognizes the nutrients in algae as food and they are readily absorbed. It is very nutrient dense, meaning that almost everything in algae is converted by the body into energy.
On a gram for gram basis it is an extremely rich and pure source of key nutrients, comprising over 60% protein. It is high in Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), a valuable antioxidant and also in Vitamin B-12, so it is an excellent food for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. It is fully digestible and highly assimilable and most of all, it is from NATURE, not synthetic.
• One of the most complete and efficient nutrition sources found in nature
• Gram for gram provides a wide range of nutritional components including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, , protein, amino acids, fatty acids and neuropeptides
• AquaSource Algae is fresh dried helping to maintain maximum nutrition content
• Available in convenient Trufil capsule (no binders or fillers) or powder form
• An excellent natural source of Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin B5
• A good natural source of Vitamin E
• An good natural source of Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A)
INGREDIENTS: Each capsule provides: Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (Klamath Lake Algae) 300mg Capsule: vegetable cellulose
60 veg. caps – 23.00 GBP / 29.30 EUR Get 30% off
120 veg. caps – 43.00 GBP / 54.30 EUR Get 30% off