AquaSource Turmeric Complex
Specially formulated to help support sore muscles and joints
AquaSource Turmeric Complex is to help support muscular or joint discomfort for anyone regardless of age. It can be used by athletes and others with physically active lifestyles to help support muscles and joints to recover more quickly from exertion.
Curcumin (Curcuma Longa), the active ingredient in Turmeric, is combined with Bromelain, Ginger Root Extract, Black Pepper Extract to help maximise antioxidant properties, as well as to help optimise absorption of key nutrients to help support sore and damaged joints.
- Supports muscle and joint recovery for anyone with a physically active lifestyle.
- Supports sore and uncomfortable joints and muscular discomfort for elderly people.
- Contains bromelain, for additional muscle and joint support.
- Formulated with black pepper to maximise nutritional absorption, especially with curcumin.
- All the ingredients have been used for hundreds of years as ancient effective natural remedies.
Turmeric powder comes from the dried root of the Curcuma Longa plant. It is a key ingredient in curry powder, used in India for centuries. In recent years, athletes and others with physically stressful lifestyles have used it for sore and damaged joints and as an antioxidant.
Our Turmeric Complex combines several ingredients to both, maximise benefits to sore muscles and joints, and ensure proper absorption. Key ingredients include:
Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) – Curcumin is the yellow pigment in turmeric, and to a lesser extent ginger. It is the component of turmeric that provides support for sore muscles and damaged joints.
Bromelain – a protein-digesting enzyme extracted from the flesh and stem of the pineapple plant. Bromelain has been shown to help reduce soreness and swelling and help manage muscular or joint discomfort.
Ginger Root Extract – In addition to helping to calm the stomach, ginger is also believed to be an effective herbal ingredient that can aid sore muscles and joints.
Black Pepper Extract – Most of the curcumin that is ingested gets metabolised before it can get absorbed. Black pepper aids in improving the effective absorption of curcumin. For this reason, it is almost always included with any supplement that contains turmeric.
Aloe Vera Extract – A member of the Lily family, Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that contains a lot of liquid in its thin, spiny leaves. The gel squeezed from the leaves is 99% water and 1% polysaccharides and glycoproteins. It contains good amounts of manganese, iron, zinc, calcium and B vitamins (B1, B2 and B6), as well as vitamins C and E. It is the oldest and most effective healer since Egyptian times and Queen Cleopatra reportedly used Aloe Vera to treat sores and wounds.
Ceylon Cinnamon Extract – Ceylon cinnamon is different from other varieties and is considered to be the best source of Cinnamon It has also been known as an antioxidant source.
White Willow Bark Extract – Native to Europe and Central Asia, the bark of the White Willow tree has been used for over 5,000 years as a pain relief remedy. Salicin, the primary active ingredient, has been shown to have effective pain relief properties.
Olive Leaf – The olive leaf was first used nutritionally in ancient Egypt. Compounds found in olive leaves, such as secoiridoid oleuropein, have been shown to exhibit antioxidant properties and to help reduce soreness in the muscles and joints.
Approved EFSA Health Claims
- None – but has centuries of anecdotal use and is well “tried and tested”
- Contains no Allergens as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Two capsules provide:
- Turmeric (Whole Herb – 400mg & extract – 200mg) (providing 190mg of Curcuminoids) 600mg
- Bromelain (5,000 GDU) 100mg
- Ginger Root Extract (Providing 4mg Gingerols) 80mg (Equivalent to 1,600mg whole ginger)
- Cinnamon Extract 74mg (Equivalent to 1,500mg whole cinnamon)
- White Willow Bark Extract 30mg (Providing 4mg Salicin) 30mg
- Aloe Vera Extract 20mg (Equivalent to 4,000mg Aloe Vera Juice)
- Olive Leaf Extract (Providing 1.2mg Oleuropein) 20mg
- Black Pepper Extract (Providing 10mg Piperine) 10.6mg
- Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose
- Take 2 capsules daily with a meal.
- For maximum support, take up to 6 capsules daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Store out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet & healthy lifestyle
Price: 60 veg. caps – 37.50 GBP / 41.14 EUR Get 30% discount