with Chromium & AquaSource Algae
Known as a coenzyme, CoQ10 is a powerful, versatile antioxidant that plays a role in converting food and oxygen into metabolic energy within the cell. CoQ10 plays a role in maintaining heart health.
Over 30 million people worldwide supplement with CoQ10!
NOT SYNTHETIC! AquaSource Uses Only Naturally Produced CoQ10
There are two different methods that can be used for the production of coenzyme Q10, one method employs a ‘natural’ process and the other uses chemical synthesis – a synthetic process. The natural process utilizes living organisms and is referred to as a “biological fermentation/extraction process.” Coenzyme Q10 can also be synthesized by a chemical process, which produces a similar, but distinctly different product that contains chemical compounds not found in the natural form. CoQ10 Complex with Chromium Picolinate & AquaSource Algae contains the natural form of coenzyme Q10.
Provides Chromium Picolinate
Chromium Picolinate is an easily absorbable form of Chromium, an important mineral that plays a vital role in the metabolism of glucose in the body and is important for normal carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
• ‘Co-acts’ with enzymes to help release energy from the body’s cells helping to ensure levels of important nutrients
• Taken from purest sources and suitable for use by all
• Uses only naturally produced CoQ10
• Chromium in the easily assimilable Picolinate form for better absorption
• Also contains AquaSource Algae – dried at low temperature using our proprietary BioActive Dehydration® Process
• May be of benefit as you get older
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
30 veg. caps – 31.60 GBP / 42.90 EUR Get 30% off