Digestive Enzymes + AquaSource Algae
NEW improved formula!
Vital support for better assimilation of food and nutrition
Derived from vegetable sources, this unique mixture of digestive enzymes (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Lactase and Papain) helps support efficient breakdown of food and nutrients. For even more support, it is enriched with AquaSource Algae Superfood* to help maximise effectiveness.
Important for the breakdown and assimilation of food and nutrients, enzymes are needed for digestion. Without sufficient enzymes, eating will place a strain on the body and deplete its resources. They help to prevent bloating and indigestion, and help combat the effects of processed and preserved foods.
AquaSource Digestive Enzymes are a unique mixture of Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Lactase and Papain derived from vegetable sources. This mixture is enriched with our own AquaSource Algae Superfood* to help maximise effective nutritional value.
Unique Enzyme Combination
- Amylase – Amylase is an enzyme that breaks down starch, converting it into sugar. Starch naturally contains glucose. Amylase breaks up and separates the various bonds within starch, extracting the sugar so that it can be used by the body.
- Lipase – Lipase is a water-soluble enzyme that helps break down fats so they can be absorbed by the intestine.
- Lactase – Lactose is a sugar found in dairy products. Lactase is the enzyme needed to digest, or break down the sugar so it can be absorbed in the small intestine. Lactase is produced naturally in the human body, but some people do not produce enough lactase to completely digest lactose. Undigested lactose may cause upset stomach, bloating, abdominal cramps, gas and diarrhea.
- Papain – Papain is an enzyme which is found naturally in unripe papayas. It helps to digest and absorb protein from meat. Many Latin American cultures have used papain for centuries. The oldest historic use of papain is as a meat tenderiser. The enzyme helps to break down the tough bands between fibres in muscle tissue.
- AquaSource Algae Superfood* – From the Upper Klamath Lake – one of the purest and most mineral-rich algae in the world. Our proprietary BioActive Dehydration® process ensures maximum nutritional value.
- Natural source enzymes that help break down starch, fat and protein for better digestion and nutrition absorption.
- Lactase contributes to better digestion of dairy products.
- Includes AquaSource Algae, which contains Vitamin B12 & B5, which help reduce fatigue and contribute to maintaining normal cognitive function.
Directions: Take 1 capsule just before your main meals.
AquaSource Digestive Enzymes
AquaSource Digestive Enzymes with AquaSource Algae Food Supplement – 60 Capsules
- Each capsule provides: In a base of rice flour:
- Lithothamnium Red Algae 190mg
- Naturally providing:
- Calcium 60mg
- Two Capsules 120mg (15%*)
- Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (Klamath Lake Algae) 60mg
- Naturally providing:
- Vitamin C 5.4mg (6.75%*)
- Vitamin B12 0.5mcg (20%*)
- Vitamin B5 0.6mg (10%*)
- Protease 60mg
- Amylase 50mg
- Bromelain 50mg
- Papain 50mg
- Lactase 20mg
- Lipase 20mg
- Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose
- *% EC NRV: % European Community Nutrient Reference Value
*SUPERIOR quality fresh Klamath Lake Algae never frozen, and dried at low temperature using our proprietary BioActive Dehydration® process.
60 veg. caps – 27.50 GBP / 30.00 EUR Get 30% off