AquaSource Moon Balance
Helps support a woman’s well-being during menopause
The unique combination of herbs and nutrients in AquaSource Moon Balance has been optimised to help maintain well-being and vitality during menopause. Digestive enzymes have also been added to aid maximum absorption. Also added is our own AquaSource Organic Algae Superfood* for additional support.
The unique combination of herbs and nutrients in AquaSource Moon Balance is optimised to help maintain well-being and vitality during menopause.
Pfaffia (Suma) – A vine from the South American rainforests. Often called “Brazilian Ginseng”, pfaffia is an adaptogenic herb which means it can help the body adapt to change.
Mexican Yam – Discovered growing wild in Mexico by Japanese scientists in 1936. Thought to help manage weight, aid digestion and support the immune system.
Dong Quai – Used in China for thousands of years. Also known as the “female ginseng” because of its adaptogenic properties. It may help maintain the health of the female organs by maintaining efficient oxygen transport in the blood.
Maca – Another adaptogenic herb which may help the body adjust to changes taking place during the menopause.
Astragalus – An Asian herb that can help the body’s natural defences by supporting the health of the immune system.
Atriplex (salt bush) – Some symptoms of menopause can be due to blood sugar imbalance. Atriplex is naturally high in the mineral chromium, which can help contribute to natural insulin levels.
Lignans – Found in some plant foods such as flaxseed and may be of benefit to menopausal women.
Organic Acerola – Provides Vitamin C in a highly absorbable form. Vitamin C is needed for making collagen, a protein which helps keep the skin supple and elastic. It is also important to healthy circulatory system.
AquaSource Organic Algae – Our own Superfood provides a wide spectrum of nutrients in easily absorbable form.
- Helps support a woman’s well-being during menopause.
- Contains vitamins B12, C & E to help support bone health, immunity, nervous system and help reduce fatigue.
- No gluten, grain, wheat, lactose.
- No added sugar, preservatives, artificial colourings, or yeast.
Approved EFSA Health claims:
- Vitamin C for collagen formation for normal skin, bones & cartilage.
- Vitamin C & B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue and to the normal function of the Nervous & Immune systems.
- Vitamin C & E for the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Contains no Allergens as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Two capsules provide:
- Organic Acerola 400mg Naturally providing Vitamin C 70mg (87%*)
- Pfaffia paniculata (Brazilian Ginseng) 160mg
- Dong Quai (Chinese Ginseng) 90mg
- Atriplex halimus (Atriplex/Saltbush) 70mg
- Lepidium meyenii (Maca) 50mg
- Lithothamnium sp. (Red Algae) 50mg
- Organic Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (Organic Klamath Lake Algae) 50mg
- Naturally providing:
- Vitamin B12 0.4mcg (16%*)
- Vitamin B5 0.5mg (8%*)
- Naturally providing:
- Organic Flax seed (milled) 40mg providing Lignans 8mg
- Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) 30mg
- Natural Vitamin E 24mg ( 200%*)
- Dioscorea opposita (Wild Yam) 10:1 extract 20mg
- Protease 20mg,
- Amylase 10mg,
- Lipase 10mg
- Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose
*% EC NRV: % European Community Nutrient Reference Value.
Price: 60 veg. capsules – 35.00 GBP / 39.57 EUR Get 30% off