Soladey Eco – Ionic Toothbrush
Published clinical trials:
A study was carried out by the Department of Preventative and Community Dentistry, Nippon Dental University in Tokyo with 60 adult female subjects who were dental hygiene school students. One group (32) used the Soladey and another group (28) used a conventional toothbrush (control). The subjects’ oral conditions were examined 1, 2 and 3 weeks later using five standardised tests. After the 3rd week there was a significant improvement in gingivitis1 and oral cleanliness in the group using the Soladey compared with the control group.
Mot? Niwa and Masaomi Kukuda: Clinical Study on the control of dental plaque using photo energy conversion in a toothbrush equipped with a TiO2 semiconductor. Shigaku Vol 77 No 2: August 1989 p 598-606 1 Inflammation of the gums, characterised by redness and swelling.
For more details of the published trials please visit
The original, popular and revolutionary light-activated toothbrush from Japan with superior plaque removing ability -proven by published clinical trials.
How it works
When exposed to any light source (a fluorescent bathroom light, a plain light bulb, or sunlight), the photosensitive titanium rod inside Soladey-eco converts light into negatively charged electrons (ions). The rod releases these ions, which blend with saliva to attract positive (hydrogen) ions from the acid in the dental plaque. The acid is then neutralised and plaque is disintegrated – a scientific approach to a cleaner and healthier mouth! Toothpaste is not required as water (saliva) is the active ingredient – oral hygiene now becomes not only natural, but also economical!
How to use Soladey-eco
After wetting the bristles and semiconductor with water, brush your teeth lightly and thoroughly in the same way as with an ordinary toothbrush. You may, if you wish, use a very small amount of your preferred toothpaste on the bristles, although this is not necessary. Make certain there is always an adequate light source (natural or artificial) on the semiconductor rod as this is needed for activation. If necessary the mouth should be kept partly open while brushing.
The Himalayan Rock Salt as a 1% sole solution is excellent mouth wash for gargling to help combat mouth ulcers, gum infections and to whiten teeth and can be used as an alternative to toothpaste in conjunction with the Soladey-eco tooth brush.
THE BENEFITS OF USING SOLADEY-eco
- The ionic process is activated simply by light and water (saliva is sufficient outdoors)
- Titanium dioxide rod produces ions to break down plaque
- Easy to use anywhere, promoting dental hygiene
- Lighter brushing action avoids tooth and gum abrasion
- Requires little or no toothpaste
- Use with your Himalayan Rock Salt sole solution mouthwash
- Works on tough dental stains, encourages whiter teeth
- Convenient to keep in your car, bag and child`s lunchbox
- Ideal for travel, camping and outdoor use, or where water is unavailable
- Cleans and refreshes dentures and braces
- Light and handy to carry, no electrical cords or batteries
SOLADEY-eco`S EFFECTIVE ACTION
- Research shows that this ionic toothbrush is more effective for plaque from hard to reach tooth surfaces
- Ionic action in the saliva is naturally antibacterial and continues after brushing
- Fights bacteria which can reduce dental caries and helps prevent bad breath
- Clinically proven to help restore healthy gums naturally
ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY SOLADEY-eco
- Brush handle and titanium dioxide rod can last a lifetime
- Uses economical changeable brush heads (replacement recommended every 2-3 months)
- Replaceable brush heads reduce wastage of resources
- Contributes to the saving of water
USED DAILY BY MILLIONS OF SATISFIED PEOPLE WORLDWIDE!