Super Antioxidant with Pycnogenol®
What are antioxidants and why are they important?
Millions of processes are occurring in our bodies at any one time. The body needs oxygen for many of these processes. Oxidant substances, also known as ‘free radicals’, are a byproduct of some of these processes.
Free radicals are also produced through exposure to the sun or pollution. Other mediums include stress, as well as things that people put into their bodies, such as alcoholic beverages, unhealthy foods, and cigarette smoke.
Unfortunately, free radicals, when present in excess, can cause cell damage.
Antioxidants, or anti-oxidation agents, help protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals by binding together with these highly reactive molecules, thus decreasing their potential to cause damage to cells and tissues.
• Wheatsprouts – contain a remarkable level of a variety of antioxidants.
• AquaSource Algae – on a gram for gram basis, provides a wide range of nutrients including antioxidants, beta-carotene and chlorophyll.
• Pycnogenol® – a patented extract of Maritime Pine bark extract. It has potent antioxidant properties that support healthy circulation and athletic performance.
• Dunaliella Salina Algae – a marine algae prized for its extremely high beta-carotene content, another powerful antioxidant.
• Bilberry Extract – Bilberry extracts may help maintain micro capillary circulation throughout the body, and may be particularly of benefit to the health of the eyes.
• Green Tea – Green tea extract powder has become another popular source of certain antioxidants.
• Natural Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a powerful biological antioxidant.
• Contains Pycnogenol®, one of the most powerful antioxidants and
anti-aging products known today
• AquaSource has combined it with a combination of herbs and carotenoids that work synergistically together, resulting in a highly potent product
• AquaSource Algae provides antioxidants, including carotenoids, in a highly absorbable form
Many researchers claim that certain groups of people including the elderly, especially those who have reduced their food intake, frequent aspirin or pain killer users, heavy drinkers, smokers, and those with a compromised immune system may benefit from taking an antioxidant supplement daily.
As a food supplement for adults only, take 2 capsules daily.
60 veg. caps – 34.50 GBP / 42.90 EUR Get 30% off